Permit Center Service Hours
City Offices will be closed for Holiday Closure from December 24th through January 1st, 2024. We will reopen on January 2nd, 2024 with normal operating hours. Inspection services will be available on a limited and prearranged basis only during the Holiday Closure. Inspections during the closure must be scheduled by December 15th, 2023. The online submittal system will be closed during the Holiday Closure.
The Permit Center is open for in-person services. Appointments will not be required but will be highly encouraged, especially virtual appointments. Counter in-person hours can be found in the table below. Please note that the last plan submittal at the Counter will be 4 pm. Customers can conduct business online or via email or telephone, including inquiries, permit applications, plan submittals, permit issuance, and other services. City staff will continue to respond to all phone calls and emails as soon as possible.
|Monday-Wednesday||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM (See notes 1 and 2 below)|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 10:00 AM (Limited Services, See Note 3 below)|
|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM (See notes 1 and 2 below)|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM (See note 4 below)|
|Virtual Services: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM (See note 5 below)|
- Please note that the last plan submittal at the Counter will be 4 pm In order to allow time for processing and plan review, we strongly recommend arriving at the counter no later than 3:30 pm if your permits do not require structural plan review.
- Please note that the structural plan review will be available from 8 am to Noon. Monday through Friday. We strongly recommend arriving at the counter no later than 10:30 am if your permits require structural plan review.
- Building Counter Service will be closed for staff meetings. Counter service will be limited to information desk inquiries on non-building permit-related questions.
- On Friday mornings, the Permit Center will be open to the public for in-person services except over the counter plan review services will not be available.
- On Fridays, the Permit Center will be closed in the afternoon to the public and services will be provided virtually. Please contact the respective Departments via email or phone as listed below.