Report Violations


Code Enforcement violations can be reported by using the MyMilpitas App, or by emailing Code Enforcement. If you need assistance regarding a parking complaint for a vehicle parked on public property, please call the Milpitas Police Department at 408-586-2400.

Extension Request for Undue Hardship

If you are requesting an extension due to an Undue Hardship please complete the Undue Hardship form (PDF) and email it to Code Enforcement.