Refunds are allowed if requested ten days prior to the first class/camps. A $10 withdrawl fee will be deducted from your refund. Allow up to 30 days to receive refund check in the mail. Material fees are non-refundable if you cancel/transfer out of the class. All transaction fees are non-refundable.
- Should a Class not meet its minimum number of students within 3 days of starting, it will be canceled, and a full refund is issued.
Transfers are allowed up to seven days prior to to first class with a $10 processing fee.
Being placed on the waiting list does not guarantee enrollment in the class/camps.
Late Pick-Up Policy
For the safety of our participants, it is required that they are picked up on time at the end of each Class. Should the participant be picked up late, a $10 late fee starting one minute after the end of Class will be charged, with an additional $10 for every 10 minutes thereafter for the 1st and 2nd offenses. After the 3rd offense, the fee will be $25 every 10 minutes. Should the participant not be picked up within a half hour of the end of the Class, the Milpitas Police Department will be contacted. Late fees must be paid within three(3) business days, of receiving the late fee notice, otherwise, your child will not be allowed to return to the Class/ program.
Code of Conduct Policy
It is expected patrons of Recreation and Community Services programs and activities will
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy.
- Refrain from disruptive or inappropriate behavior that causes discomfort to others.
- Respect City property, equipment, and workspaces.
- Refrain from possessing or being under the influence of controlled substances.
- Refrain from behaving in an offensive, threatening or disrespectful manner.
Violation of the Code of Conduct outlined above may result in disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion from Milpitas Recreation and Community Services programs and facilities, forfeiture of fees, and financial restitution for any damage. In the case of a minor, parental responsibility will apply to all of the above actions.
The following behaviors will result in the immediate removal of the participant:
- Physical abuse of other participants, or staff.
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Direct abusive/obscene/profane language/gesture or behavior to staff or participants.