Milpitas Teen Center
The Milpitas Teen Center is a free drop-in program and is a safe space that provides services and programs for teens.
Become a Member
Become a Teen Center member; it’s free!
Teen Center Members must be between the ages of 13 and 18 years old.
Sign up via Active Net. Please note membership requires a parent/guardian to sign a waiver. This waiver can be signed electronically.
Things You Need to Know
Know the rules! View the Teen Center Rules (PDF).
Weekday drop-in hours are 4 to 7 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding weekends. Additional trips, classes, and programs will be available also. See the monthly calendar for full details.
The Milpitas Senior Center and Teen Center share the same location:
40 N Milpitas Boulevard
Milpitas, CA 95035
Interested in reserving a room at the Teen Center? This can be the Dance Studio, Large Auditorium, Ping Pong/Billiards Rooms, etc. Teens may reserve rooms at the Teen Center only.
Teens can make a reservation in two different ways:
- In-person - Walk into the Teen Center and ask a Teen Center Staff Member to make a reservation
- Over the phone or e-mail (e-mail preferred) - Contact:
Vince Collantes, Program Coordinator.
Email Vince Collantes
A few things you should know about reservations:
- Reservations are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Reservations should be made 3 business days prior (Monday-Friday, 4-7 p.m.)
- If available, reservations may be made Saturday or Sunday with 30 days advance notice. Inquire with Teen Center staff or Vince Collantes directly.
- Reservations are not guaranteed until a confirmed permit is issued.
Holiday / No Program Days
- August 8th through 12th, 2022
- September 5th, 2022
- October 10th, 2022
- November 1st, 11th, and 21st through 25th, 2022
- December 19th through 30th, 2022
- January 2nd and 16th, 2023
- February 20th, 2023
- May 29th, 2023