A pair of planned water system shut-downs will occur on Saturday, December 1st from 7 am until 3 pm. The water main along Tarob Court north of Lundy Place will be shut down to allow a contractor to cut-in two new connections for the 1980 Tarob Court housing development.
- The water shut downs will be from the north side of Lundy Place to the end of Sango Court taking out the end of Tarob Court.
- The shut-down will affect a total of four fire hydrants within this reach.
- Fire watch has been scheduled and will be present during the entire shutdown.
- The businesses affected by this shutdown include all the businesses in the 1901-1911 Tarob Court building and the vacant building at 1831-1841 Tarob Court and notification was given to the tenants last week.
- City Public Works Utility staff will be on-site to operate the water valves, and a Public Works inspector will be on site to observe the construction activities.
- Any questions related to this work, please contact the Senior Public Works Inspector, Casey Crary at (408) 649-0514.
- Please see the attached PDF’s which shows the area of the shutdown and the locations affected.