A planned water system shut-down will occur on Saturday, October 13th from 7:30 am until 3 pm. The water main for Fairview Way will be shut down to allow a contractor to cut-in a new connection for 1100 Cadillac Court as part of a new hotel.
- The water shut down will be from the intersection of Fairview Way at Cadillac Court to the intersection of Fairview Way at California Circle.
- The shut-down will affect a total of three fire hydrants within this reach.
- Fire watch will be scheduled for the buildings along Fairview Way, as they each have a fire system which will be affected by the shutdown.
- All businesses and residents within the affected reach were notified of the proposed shutdown early last week.
- The majority of construction has already taken place which should allow for a shorter time for the actual water shutdown than was notified.
- City Public Works Utility staff will be on-site to operate the water valves, and the Senior Public Works inspector will be on site to observe the construction activities.
- Any questions related to this work, please contact the Senior Public Works Inspector, Casey Crary at (408) 649-0514.
- Please see the attached PDF which shows the area of the shutdown and the buildings affected.