Report Violations

Code Enforcement violations can be reported by using the MyMilpitas App – click here.  Or by contacting us via email at

If you need assistance regarding a parking complaint for a vehicle parked on public property, please call the Milpitas Police Department at  408-586-2400.

Extension Request for Undue Hardship

If you are requesting an extension due to an Undue Hardship please complete the Undue Hardship form and email it to Code Enforcement via email at