Milpitas Skate Park
Located at the Milpitas Sports Center Complex, 1325 E. Calaveras Boulevard
Open daily, 7 a.m.- 9 p.m., free of charge
Milpitas Skate Park
Welcome to the newest addition to the City of Milpitas’ Park system, the Milpitas Skate Park, opening October 16, 2020!
The Milpitas Skate Park is a beautiful 20,000-square foot, all-wheel skate experience, with a combination of transition and street terrain. Features include mini terrain ramps, seat walls, stairs, and rails. There are two bowls to accommodate varying skill levels, a deep bowl with vertical wall pool coping and a transition on the far side into another bowl area, and a shallow bowl with steel coping. The Skate Park also includes seating areas, shade areas, and sports lighting.
Please enjoy the Skate Park safely! In addition to City of Milpitas Parks Regulations, the Milpitas Skate Park has Skate Park Rules designed to ensure the facility is safe and welcoming for all users. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Temporary Public Health Rules are also in effect. Users who do not adhere to posted rules can be asked to leave.
Skate Park Rules
(Milpitas Municipal Code Title V, Chapter 9, 7.02)
- Users are required to wear helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads at all times while skating.
- Non-City provided obstacles, ramps, or jumps are not allowed.
- Skate Park use is on a first-come, first-served basis. The facility is open to all skateboarders, roller skaters, cyclists, wheelchair users and others operating non-motorized wheeled devices.
- Users under twelve (12) years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Unsafe or reckless behavior is not allowed.
- Glass is not allowed.
- Drinking or eating on the skate surface is not allowed.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed on the skate surface.
- Users of the Skate Park do so at their own risk. The City provides no on-site supervision. The City shall not be liable for any injuries or damage resulting from the use of this facility.