Are you seeking information and advice to help prevent foreclosure on your property, here are some websites that maybe able to help you:
- www.hud.gov – Provides tips for avoiding foreclosures and other resources.
- www.nw.org – Neighbor Works is a highly respected non-profit organization that specializes in assisting people to improve their housing and options for homeownership.
- www.fha.gov – Federal Housing Administration website that offers how to keep your family home.
- www.995hope.org – Homeownership Preservation Foundation provides counseling assistance.
- www.dfeh.ca.gov – Department of Fair Employment and Housing investigate and/or resolve housing complaints of unlawful discrimination in housing or lending practices.
- https://www.responsiblelending.org/issues/consumer-finance – Provides educational materials and assistance on mortgage lending, payday lending, and foreclosure resources.