For faster and easier processing, it is highly encouraged to pay by phone or online.
- Phone payments can be made through our 24-hour toll-free line by calling 1-844-678-4546, you will need your account number.
- Online payments can be made through our Online Bill Pay Center.
- Cash payments can be made at any CVS or 7-Eleven store with the BARCODE printed at the back of the PAYMENT COUPON of the the utility bill.
- Check payments can be deposited in the night-drop box located at the curb close to the entrance of City Hall (Do NOT include cash).
- Utility payments by check can be mailed to the payment address below (Do NOT send cash):
City of Milpitas
P.O. Box 102710
Pasadena, CA 91189-2710
- For general utility bill and fiscal inquiries, please call 1-408-586-3100. Phone hours are open Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm excluding City observed holidays.
- Business License inquiries can be sent to milpitasBLcustomerservice@milpitas.gov.
- Utility bill inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
- For leak adjustment requests, please keep copies of the receipts used to fix the leak, include completed Leak Adjustment Form, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.