City of Milpitas Rent and Mortgage Relief Program
- Eligible low-income households negatively impacted by COVID-19 can receive up to $5,000 in rent relief. Information about mortgage relief will be announced soon. For more information click here to view the English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Tagalog Flyer. Apply online at https://bit.ly/MilpitasRentMortgageRelief. For general questions, please email FORWARDfirstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-582-FWRD (3973).
Homelessness Policy and Plans
- City of Milpitas Homelessness Task Force (March 2021-Present)
- 12/1/2020 City Council Meeting, Item 9: Dignity on Wheels Mobile Shower and Laundry and Item 10: Endorsement of the 2020-2025 Santa Clara County Community Plan to End Homelessness.
- 11/10/2020 City Council Meeting, Item 7: Unhoused Response and Prevention Plan and Homeless Outreach, assessment and case management services.
- 9/17/20 Information Memorandum to City Council on Homelessness Response and Affordable Housing Initiatives
- Santa Clara County Community Plan to End Homelessness (2020-2025)
- Permanent Local Housing Allocation (PLHA) – 5 year plan