Water Conservation Rebates
Landscape rebates are higher than ever brought to you by the City and Valley Water! Apply NOW before funds run out.
Put rainwater to good use by adding a rain garden.
Photo credit: Rain Dog Designs, Gig Harbor, WA
Energy Efficiency Rebates
Silicon Valley Clean Energy (SVCE) & the Bay Area Regional Energy Network (BayREN) offer rebates to help electrify and weatherproof your home. Residents can apply for rebates from both providers.
Future Fit Homes Rebate
Get up to $8,000 in rebates for upgrading to new all-electric home appliances. (Additional $5,000 for income qualified CARE and FERA customers.)
Home Electrification Tax Credits
Interested in electrifying your home? Find out how much money you can get with the Inflation Reduction Act!
Electric Vehicle Rebates
There are different incentives available for qualified electric vehicle purchases and leases. The links below can help you shop and compare electric vehicles and identify available financial incentives.
Browse and compare cars using SVCE’s EV Assistant.
Discover and personalized incentives based on your zip code, income, and vehicle.
Check to see which electric vehicles are eligible for a federal tax credit of $2,500 to $7,500.
- Visit SaveWaterMilpitas.org for more water-saving tips and resources.
- Report Water Waste violations with the MyMilpitas App or call the Water Conservation Hotline: 408-586-2666
- Silcon Valley Clean Energy’s eHUB is a one-stop shop that will help you electrify your home and your ride.
- Schedule a free consult with a Home Energy Advisor to help you get the most out of your energy upgrades.
- Use the EV Assistant to browse and compare electric vehicles and learn about incentives.
- Invest in energy-efficient appliances and get a rebate from PG&E.