Milpitas Community Center
The Milpitas Community Center serves as the Milpitas Recreation and Community Services Department’s headquarters and the site of many of our classes and programs including Little Stars Preschool, Milpitas Community Theatre, Phantom Art Gallery, and special events.
The Community Center shares its beautiful park-like grounds with City Hall and the Barbara Lee Senior Center. Outdoor amenities include a pond surrounded by a walking path, Veteran’s Plaza, Cesar Chavez Plaza, and a small amphitheater.
Community Center staff are happy to assist with building rentals, picnic rentals, class registrations, and much more.
Built in 1982, the Community Center’s amenities include:
- Large auditorium with a raised stage and adjacent kitchen
- Dance studio
- Preschool room
The auditorium and classrooms are available for rent for family events, club activities, and other community events.
Our space is your space! Whether you are planning a family party, fundraiser, club meeting, recital, business event, or outdoor gathering, remember Milpitas Recreation and Community Services offers a wide variety of facility rentals to the public. Our spaces are attractive, affordable, clean, and convenient. Our friendly facility attendants can help ensure your special day is a success. Let us welcome you and your guests to a space in Milpitas.
General Facility Rental Policies & Procedures
- Milpitas residents can reserve facilities up to a year in advance.
- Non-residents can reserve facilities up to six months in advance.
- Reservations must be made in person and a security deposit and non-refundable $30 rental application fee are required to secure the date.
- Rental date changes can be made for a $100 transfer fee.
- Cancellations must be done in writing or in person. For all cancellations by the customer, the application fee is non-refundable.
- For cancellations made 91 days or more prior to the rental date, the full deposit is refunded.
- For cancellations made 46-90 days prior to the rental date, 50 percent of the deposit is withheld.
- For cancellations made within 45 days of the rental date, the full deposit is withheld.
|Room||Minimum Hours Reserved||Capacity||Deposit||Resident Fees||Non-Resident Fees|
|Auditorium||3 hours||300||$500||$210 per hour||$270 per hour|
|Conference Room||2 hours||40||$200||$74 per hour||$134 per hour|
|Dance Studio||2 hours||20||$200||$42 per hour||$102 per hour|
Please note: $30 non-refundable application fee.
For more information about renting our facilities, call 408-586-3210.