Energy & Water Savings
- Property Assessed Clean Energy Program (PACE)
- BayREN Energy Savings Program
- Water Conservation Resources
Property Assessed Clean Energy Program (PACE)
PACE is a financing program that allows residents to finance a wide range of energy and water efficiency upgrades by making payments through property tax bills. There is no minimum credit score required.
How will I benefit?
- Energy Efficient upgrades will lower your utility bills
- Improve Comfort in your home and local air quality
How do I sign up?
- Choose a vetted PACE Financing Partner
- PACE Funding
- Graywater systems
- Heating and cooling
- Solar Panels
BayREN Energy Savings Program
The Bay Area Regional Energy Network (BayREN) helps homeowners and businesses save money by helping them reduce energy use. Find out more information about these programs at the BayREN website.
Home Upgrade Program
- Provides rebates for energy-efficient upgrades
- Provides rebates up to $200 for a home energy assessment
- View more information at BayREN's rebate page.
Home Energy Score Program
- Provides $200 for a home score evaluation
- View more information at BayREN's Home Energy Score program page.
The Bay Area Multifamily Building Enhancement Program (BAMBE)
- Provides rebates up to $500 per unit for energy efficiency upgrades that reduce the building's energy by at least 10%.
- Offers free energy consulting services.
- View more information on BayREN's Building Improvements page.
Water Conservation Resources
- Visit Save Water Milpitas for more water-saving tips and resources.
- Sign up for the WaterSmart Customer Portal for detailed water use reports and personalized water conservation tips.
- Order free water-saving devices from Valley Water's FREE Online Shopping Cart. The Online Shopping Cart is free for Santa Clara County residents.
- Report Water Waste violations with the MyMilpitas App or call the Water Conservation Hotline: 408-586-2666.