The Milpitas Police Department is committed to the protection of lives and property by working with our community and providing professional and responsive police services.
This Department provides 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year policing services to the City, keep the peace, and prevents & controls crime. The Department's nine functions include: Administration, Patrol Services, Traffic Safety Unit, Police Community Relations Unit, Investigations Unit, Communications Unit, Records Unit, and Personnel & Training.
- The Milpitas Police Department values employees with high work ethics, integrity and professionalism.
- The Milpitas Police Department employees are to be of the highest moral character, above reproach, industrious and professional in their dealings with the public.
- The Milpitas Police Department values its reputation as an agency which safeguards public trust by rendering efficient and impartial police services.
- The Milpitas Police Department values the support and trust of the community.
- The Milpitas Police Department is dedicated to working with the citizens of Milpitas in order to make neighborhoods a better place to live and work.
- The Milpitas Police Department values and seeks community participation to strengthen our ability to address community problems.
- The Milpitas Police Department values organizational teamwork and encourages employee creativity and innovation.
1275 N Milpitas Boulevard
Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: 408-586-2400Emergency Phone: 408-263-1212
Text to 9-1-1 is an option to help those who are deaf, hard of hearing, speech impaired, or anyone who feels unsafe speaking over the phone.
Call if you can. Text if you can’t. Dialing 9-1-1 in an emergency is still the preferred way to ask for help
Monday through Friday
8 am to 5 pm
(closed on weekends & City holidays)